Friday, May 15, 2009

Bedtime Stories


The books that Alice is reading before bed these days are:

Bedtime for Button
Alice the Fairy
On the Day You Were Born
Goodnight Moon

Jason has a real funny voice for Alice the Fairy.
Our Alice is getting better about going to sleep in her own room. I rub her tummy until she falls asleep. It is taking less and less time each night. I am discovering that now I can get lots done after she is safe and soundly asleep in her crib. Unfortunately, I've spent lots of that time playing with itunes and my ipod. I did find a wonderful lullaby album by Jewel. It is beautiful.

Brynn, Alice's best baby friend is having her 1st birthday party tomorrow! I am so excited. We love little Brynn and her sister so dearly. That little girl lights up the room with her sweet smile. Can't wait to go celebrate with them tomorrow.

No comments: