Sunday, October 11, 2009

Our House is Finished!!!









Lovely, isn't it! But there is something that feels just a little wrong. Oh, yea, it's the giant port-a-potty that is STILL sitting in our front yard!!! I hope they have plans to move that thing.
I have been wondering this whole time what kind of bushes and trees they would put in. I don't know the name of either, but I love them both. We have those bushes at our school, and they have pretty little berries and turn red in the fall. I am so happy with them. I hope those are oak trees. I bet Abbey will be able to tell me what they are.

1 comment:

Deb Kelt said...

I believe those are nandina, you home owner you. They are very hardy and definitely lovely. Remind me a bit of Japan.

Congrats! I am so jealous you have a dishwasher!!!