Saturday, April 25, 2009

For Grammy California


A dear friend gave Alice an Easter Bible. Alice is "reading" her bible here. We knew her Grammy California would love these pictures! We have been going to church lately. The first time I kept her with us for the whole service. The next time she got too squirmy and loud (we were in the quiet tradidional service), so I took her to the nursery. It nearly broke my heart, but when we went to pick her up, she was having a great time. And the nursery ladies loved her!

I was just trying to feed her the last of her bananas and apple juice for breakfast, but she is too interested in Veggie Tales! So I guess that allows me a little more time to upload some more pics. So I added the pretty picture of the sweet peach asleep. This is why I can't get anything done lately. Even when she is asleep, I am glued to her. She is just so pretty and sweet, I can't look away.

No comments: