Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Peach

So I've taken to calling her Peach lately. It seems to fit her perfectly--she is soft and round a fuzzy and sweet. Every time I call her Peach it feels like I am saying "I love you" and giving her a kiss.
I love this stage of crawling. She sometimes keeps one leg out to the side and uses her foot instead of her knee to get around on. It is so funny! I love her little bumble bee baby legs--they protect her knees when she is scooting around the house. I am working on knitting her a pair. I hope I get them finished while she is still crawling! Okay--I really have to go get some work done. We are really going to try to get the house on the market soon. So we have to start packing, cleaning, touching up paint, doing all those tedious chores we have been putting off for a long time!

No comments: