Friday, April 24, 2009

Good dog

I noticed Alice was giggling a little as I rolled out my 3 heaping scoops of rocky road ice cream. She was sitting right next to me in the kitchen chewing on one of her baby spoons I gave her to keep her occupied for a few seconds. Good thing I got the camera. She put on quite a show laughing like that and petting our sweet dog, Lucy. Jason and I have always known that Lucy would be really sweet to our baby. She is such a gentle pup. We were surprised when Alice was born that our dogs seemed a little scared of her. They tried to avoid her for the most part. Maybe they sensed how special and fragile she was. I am so happy to see the relationship between baby and doggy is blossoming. Alice is now chasing all the animals around the house. It was really sweet that Lucy stayed still and let Alice get to know her tonight.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh!!! She was crackin herself up! I keep thinking she can't possibly get any more adorable but she proves me wrong every day!